Friday 11 October 2013

Weekly Update

It has been a busy week at Artisans Collective with a number of meetings and lots of background work going on to secure the new premises, organisation of the Halloween pumpkin carving and the Christmas lantern event. I know formally we should be calling it a festive lantern event but , there is somewhat of a traditionalist inside me that says it is an event mainly for kids and they love Christmas not festivals :-)

We are hoping to have a moving in date withing the next 2 weeks. This week we have had a number of enquiries about joining us from outside of our locality but still within Wales, yet surprisingly few from North Wales. This could be a result from being included within the arts council website.. One of my old friends from my motor sport days has sent over some of his pictures just to show me this week, I often say how jealous I am of talented artist's but this really brings out the green eyes, as he gets to also visit a lot of great tracks :-)

If you know of anybody locally who you think would like to get involved please pass on our details.

No comments:

Post a Comment